Smart Port Solutions
Embrace the Potential of a Virtual World for Port Management
The digital twin solution intuitively facilitates data sharing across the ecosystem: digital twins are central to digital transformation. Voyager’s Smart Ports enables all stakeholders to collaborate beyond disciplinary silos and drive digital transformation in territorial and urban projects to become more sustainable, resilient, and resource-full.
+1 (863) 409-1837
What is a Digital Twin?
Digital Twin is a 3D virtual replica of the real-world built environment connected to massive amounts of data and software tools.
Their primary purpose is to bring together all available data in a common, easy-to-understand 3D visual model to help people make better decisions about their projects or assets.
The digital twin can provide real-time data and analytics that can be used to make informed decisions, such as optimizing berthing schedules and forecasting demand.
What is a Digital Twin Used For?
Urban Digital Twins optimize planning, operations, finance, and emissions reduction decision-making in large, complex building projects and assets unlike anything on the market. Users benefit from substantial cost savings, productivity gains, and carbon emission reduction—organization-wide.
Voyager’s Smart Port Solution is created to revolutionize the way ports operate by providing a cost-effective, efficient, and safe way to perform a variety of tasks.
- Improved operational efficiency: By creating a virtual replica of the port, operators can simulate and optimize various scenarios, such as vessel traffic, cargo handling, and resource allocation. This can lead to reduced delays, increased productivity, and lower costs.
- Enhanced safety and security: The digital twin can be used to identify and mitigate potential safety and security risks, such as congestion, collisions, and unauthorized access.
- Better decision making: The digital twin can provide real-time data and analytics that can be used to make informed decisions, such as optimizing berthing schedules and forecasting demand.
- Increased collaboration: The digital twin can be used to share information and coordinate activities across different departments, stakeholders, and partners.
- Smart Automation: Digital twin can be used to automate various port operations such as cargo handling, vessel navigation and traffic control.
- Predictive maintenance: Using digital twin, ports can predict the maintenance needs of their equipment, leading to less downtime and increased operational efficiency.
Overall, Voyager provides a cost-effective and efficient solution for a variety of tasks at ports, improving safety, security, and efficiency.
Benefits of Voyager's Digital Twin Solutions:
Reduce Operational Risk
Forecast hazards such as rockbursts, water inflows and slope stability.
Supply Chain Management
Smooth the supply chain with accurate and stockpile volume calculation.
Asset Lifecycle Management
World’s leading companies turn to us for Fast, Safe and Accurate inspection and data analytics services.
60% more data than traditional methods
AI + Team of Engineers = Insane Accuracy